Tuesday, 14 February 2012

WWII

 
Let me apologise in advance, I forgot my camera again & had to use my phone so the quality is not great.
Here we have a table David & I set up for a 20mm WWII battle using the Rapid Fire rules. 
I initially thought it was a bit ott but as the name suggests, everything happened pretty fast.

The second turn in & I had lost 2 Sherman tanks, 4 turns in & I lost 6. This was good odds for David as he only started with 3 & I started with 12.(my excuse is flimsy at best, this was my first time playing a WWII game) 
 
The German Wehrmacht coming up against an allied assault. The quality of the photo does not do the models any justice.
 
A lot of cotton wool smoke :P
 
The Allies took victory in the end (I think I had too many tanks). After the big battle we had a smaller skirmish using just the infantry, the Wehrmacht proved the superior force.
Good Game.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see all those wee men getting another outing at last!!!

    ReplyDelete