Friday, 6 July 2012

What I’m painting.

I've managed to get a whole week of work & decided to spend it between a squad of terminators & some Austrian Landwehr.

This is the first time I have ever painted Naps & I found it quite difficult. The first 2 I didn't like but as I got on to the 3rd one it started to come together a bit more.

IMG_1093

Just need a bit more practice. I think these are Upper Austrian Landwehr, I may be wrong though as the book I’m using has some Jager who look very similar to this fig.

IMG_1095

 

Unfinished squad of Crimson Fist Terminators. I was inspired to use this colour scheme when Jamie brought some to the club a few month ago. This will be a nice addition to my Imperial Fists.

IMG_1100IMG_1096IMG_1097IMG_1098IMG_1099

2 comments:

  1. pretty much painted to a professional standard

    ReplyDelete